Monday, April 12, 2021

Madness. Love.

 



I hate to invade your thoughts

muddled, mystified by my emotions

but i wish to leave a sign

a warm inscription of love.


Together in our dream

I long for a retake..

when our hugs meant the world

The smoke around us 

building our walls stronger.


The feelings never give or take

but from within..

worthiness is just a perception

beautiful imaginations implored


Smiles summon memories

the deep impression of want..

thirst for the lost relationship

lifeless eyes, yearning for that kiss.

scared to acknowledge

disregarding the obvious!


An illusion or not,

falling in and out of memories

with the forgotten ghosts of past

It stands out, when its quiet

Alone, pulling out to the world i invent

breathing my lament, no one to judge..


I miss the warmth of your skin,

the kiss that was never given.

the stories we’ve never shared

the long roads we never took.

I could look into your eyes and dream

sleep is just a feeling, 

wrapped in the comfort of your hug.


Every time i express my love

the insane fear of loosing you sinks in

The sensation cant be relived,

But in that pain, you are engraved.

Forever.




2 comments:

anitha kabilraj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
anitha kabilraj said...

Beautiful