Thursday, September 15, 2022

life, love

 


memories being awkward, as a flash

lately, your eyes is all i see

its a matter of perspective, yours evolving around

the relationships you've built over years

somewhere or the other, beyond a fallen wall

we built our dreams, only to fall again!

lying in the bed, crowned with the calm of peace

a touch of frost, haunted with a sense of love

your kiss echoes the essence of my smile

a touch could awake the life in me!

a hint of lust sinking into my lips

beads of sweat build on our skin.

in my arms, i hold you tight

hoping that my dreams would hold you through.

when we met, i knew it was fate,

as i look into your eyes, deep as a sea.

i'd love you forever, now and beyond

intertwined with your soul, i promise i'll not shed a tear!

No comments: