Monday, October 13, 2008

TV ho tho BIG TV ho!

After a long gap of 4 months my tv showed signs of life yesterday! I never took the pain to transfer the dish of my TataSky to this new house. Why would I? I hardly watch tv. And shelling a 1000 bucks for transfer and then agian 330 bucks per month was a waste of money for me! So my TV was on a state of hibernation :-) Last week someone explained me the launch offers of BIG TV and suddenly I was interested. They took 2000 bucks inclusive of the set top box, installation and 1 year of subscription! Sounds good right? And yes, they gives me 8 mallu channels :-) SO I bought the box on saturday. Since the next day was sunday I was told that the technician would visit my place on Monday. But then, he surprised me with a call on Sunday morning and said he was working! Wola, the tv was so happy to come back to life :-)
For an instant review, the picture quality is simply amazing! So people out there who are planing to buy a DTH, I recommend BIGTV! 

12 comments:

vinny said...

sawan, how much is BIGTV paying u for endorsing it???

Anil Sawan said...

its a secret :-)


but how did u know??

Priya Joyce said...

hmmm the BIG TV

ha ha GOOD but wat abt tata sky?

and u r a mallu gr888 :)

lukkydivz said...

8 mallu channels? it must be FUN ;0

Anil Sawan said...

@ priya : tatasky rests in my study . it has shown me enuf, its time for retirement :-)

and yes, m a mallu.. u din check all my posts, did ya? i had a mallu poem written by me posted ovr here..

heyy, how do u maintain all these blogs? i just got a bunch of them from ur profile!

Anil Sawan said...

@ divz : u cud bet on that! but most of the time i watch news! yeah, dont sigh.. i know m boring ;-)

Preeti said...

hey enjoy :) I am a TATA sky ambassador :) beware :P::P

Anil Sawan said...

@ preeti: how bout a joint venture? i still have the box with me. :-)

Rajeswari said...

wNice to meet an ex -Victorian in blogging world!

Anil Sawan said...

@scrawler: nice to meet u too :-)

Priya Joyce said...

u r followed and b'rolled too.
happy?

lol

Anil Sawan said...

@priya : i am smiling :-)